Jeremy Hylton wrote:
I'll have to take a look, but may not get to it today.  FWIW I thought
I fixed the bug on Friday.  I could certainly create ZClasses through
the web without getting any obvious errors.
My little test (attached to the patch submission) passes with my version as well as your version, so it'll work. My patch was a lot simpler, though! :-)

We need to add at least one unit test. testBug.py is a start. Do you want to convert it to a unit test or should I? If I do it, which of the myriad of ZODB branches should I add it to? :-)

Shane