--On 15. November 2005 00:20:00 +0800 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Florent Guillaume wrote:
BTW I'm for removing the 2.9 branch for now.

You didn't, so I presume 2.9 branch stays? It's important to clear the
status of this branch because bugfixes need to be merged to it (see my
email about Tres' bugfix, for example).

By the way, in the future, just to avoid confusion, I think release
branches should be made by the release manager (in thise case Andreas
Jung). They clearly fall under their responsibility and supervision.

Jup. So when I see clear the only problem is the zpkg issue (where Philikon is working on it)...right?

-aj