Wolfgang Strobl wrote:

Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am Tue, 28 Feb 2006
10:13:15 -0300:

Run 'inst/WinBuilders/buildout zope'.

I'v just built 2.9.1 using the instructions in winbuilders and uploaded
the result to zope.org. http://www.zope.org/Members/strobl/Zope-2.9.1-win32.exe/file_view

The output from running the unittests was
  Ran 6740 tests with 2 failures and 0 errors in 2028.750 seconds.

Tests with failures:
   testFmt (zope.documenttemplate.tests.testdt_var.TestDT_Var)
   C:\var\build\Zope\inst\build\lib\python\zope\formlib\form.txt

Frankly, I don't know what that means. When running the aforementionend
unittest alone, it just says

C:\var\build\Zope\inst\build>bin\python
C:\var\build\Zope\inst\build\lib\py
zope\documenttemplate\tests\testdt_var.py
Ran 3 tests in 0.000s

OK

I haven't done much functional testing, but it installs fine and seems
to run my bread and butter application well.  There are lots of ugly
looking deprecation warnings, though. For example.
C:\sites\Zope-2.9.1\lib\python\OFS\Uninstalled.py:74:
DeprecationWarning: The zLOG package is deprecated and will be removed
in Zope 2.11. Use the Python logging module instead.
  LOG('ZODB', WARNING, 'Could not import class %s '
and so on.

Hi Wolfgang,
did you recieve any private feedback on this (there is no followup in the newsgroup) ?

In case your file is to be taken as the Zope-2.9.1 windows release i'd need it at the Zope-2.9.1 release folder and not at your member folder.

How can we proceed ?

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m