Jim Fulton wrote:
On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 09:58 +0100, Christian Theune wrote:

Hi,

On Sun, 2006-02-05 at 12:11 -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

A while ago, we had some discussion on when to make releases and
how long to support deprecated features.  The discussion has died down
so I'll summarize what I think the conclusions were:

- We'll move releases up one month to may and November from June and
  December.  This means that the next release is scheduled for May and
  the next feature freeze is April 1.

Yikes. I do support the general decision, although this mangles my
schedule about getting ready with the CC implemetation.

+1

Thinking about this some more, I propose we should go for
June and November this year, to give Christian and others more
time and then do May and November from there on.

OK, this is a decision.  The next release wil be in June.  After
that release, we'll switch to a May/November schedule.

Jim