Rob Miller wrote:
Chris Withers wrote:
Both core zope and Plone spew forth in their default state.

the deprecation warnings in Plone annoy me to no end. unfortunately, though, Plone (thus far) has chosen to straddle Zope release.

I dunno... some, like zLOG, have been "fixable" since at most 2.7.0..

i can't fix the deprecation warnings that Plone 2.5 generates with Zope 2.9, for instance, because that would cause Plone to no longer work w/ the Zope 2.8 series.

...but I have a lot of sympathy with this and brings me back to the point I raised about the proliferation of versions...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk