Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 4 Feb 2007, at 12:47, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
I'm not quite sure it has to be part of Zope 2 as you install it. Having
it in svn.zope.org would go a long, way, though, allowing us to use
svn:externals during development and potentially fix issues ourselves as
appropriate.

Note that we have the same issue with ZopeVersionControl, which is
currently only in CVS. An import of that into subversion would make a
lot of us very happy.

I think it has been mentioned before, you have to contact Jim. No one outside of ZC is allowed to perform administration tasks that require root access on the box.

Oh. Since we have volunteers (like you :)), I wonder why the keys can't be turned over to the foundation by now? Can somebody from the board explain what the hold-up is and what we need to do open access to well established members of the community like Jens?

Next Zope 3 training at Camp5: http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/camp5