On 5 Feb 2007, at 12:22 , Martijn Faassen wrote:
Some of the holdup is in the bylaws. The bylaws were, simply put,
rather overengineered, and we've been struggling to cut them down so
we can actually work with them. This is holding up the IP transfer.

Ok. Is there anything us mere mortals can do to speed up this process?

Another is of course who is doing the hosting. Currently we're using
ZC's infrastructure for SVN. We need to shift it away from ZC's
infrastructure at some point to make it easier to give other people
access. ZC can say more about this, however.

I'm sure we'd find somebody willing to host at least the subversion repository. We just need to get to a point where we can say: Hey, the ZF now owns Zope, who wants to host it?