--On 25. April 2007 21:51:24 +0200 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In your (stripped away) example, I saw lots of magic (e.g. "grok.context",
"grok.name", "@grok.action").

But readable and comprehensible magic...but I would not call that magic.

For me (several years back), Zope's TTW capabilities have been
a major reason why I got interested in Zope.

Interesting ...

Had I then seen the nasty ZCML files so much liked in Zope 3, I
would probably have turned away very rapidly.

ZCML is a pain in the ***...that's why Grok is attractive for
writing Z3 apps and attracting more people to Z3.

Is this so much harder than ZClasses? I believe no

As someone who used ZClasses intensively, I believe "yes".

As so often, I disagree and must second Philipp.

Andreas