--On 25. April 2007 16:35:54 -0400 Kapil Thangavelu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As someone who used ZClasses intensively, I believe "yes".

As so often, I disagree and must second Philipp.

i'd agree with andreas but for one thing, restarting the app server for
minor code changes is painful.. akin to going from python back to
compiled languages. for all their deployment/development best practice
faults, zclasses offered quick iteration.

RefreshNG seems to solve the restarting problem.

Andreas