El 6 Aug 2008, a las 16:47 , Stephan Richter escribió:
On Wednesday 06 August 2008, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
I'm working on a package for this functionality in z3c.unconfigure right now. Name inspired by Martin's suggestion above; my original prototype
used had a different name but this is much better :).

Couldn't we just merge zc.configuration and z3c.unconfigure into
zope.configuration? Everyone who wants to use our configuration system
certainly wants this functionality as well.

I'm +1 on zc.configuration.

z3c.unconfigure, however, will contain zope.component specific code to "unconfigure" subscribers (which currently have no useful discriminator). So it's a hack to make it work with existing Zope code out there. If zope.component.zcml were changed to emit useful actions for <subscriber /> (and <interface />, too!), we could solely rely on shooting down actions and the code could find its way into zope.configuration. That will only help us with future Zope code, not with existing code out there (which this is for).

Feel free to undertake this :)