On 27.10.2008 17:18 Uhr, Rudá Porto Filgueiras wrote:
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Andreas Jung<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
On 27.10.2008 16:28 Uhr, Rudá Porto Filgueiras wrote:

I will sugest a package called zope.memcached (like zope.sqlalchemy
does for SQLAlchemy integration).
That way any application who need to talk memcached can do it with out
loose atomicit.
I don't see a particular reason for creating a new package for here.
Extend lovely.memcached and your done. There is not much need for scattering
tiny functionalies into two modules here. The module world is already
complicated enough.

If lovely,memcached alredy is safe when some Exception is raised,
discard my sugestion.
It's also compatible with zope2?

We are using it together with our cache tool I mentioned earlier
with Zope 2.8.1.

Andreas
begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung