Version 2 is linked below. Its a work in progress, namely the buggy nav. Any comments are appreciated. I'll be adding more pages as I go along. I'm also open to providing a Media Kit and whatever else anyone can think of. I'm a little slammed at work right now, but will try to keep pace on this.
http://modscape.com/zope