Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:

Version 2 is linked below. Its a work in progress, namely the buggy nav. Any comments are appreciated. I'll be adding more pages as I go along. I'm also open to providing a Media Kit and whatever else anyone can think of. I'm a little slammed at work right now, but will try to keep pace on this.
http://modscape.com/zope

Having finally remembered to look at this while I'm online, I really like it :-)
(much more than v1, in fact!)

The rollovers don't work right ofr me in firefox though: no content shows in them and funny formatting...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk