Baiju M wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote:
[snip]
 Anyway, whatever you meant, I consider the current situation to be
 confusing. The rule should be never to upload packages of a version
 newer than what we're actually going to release next. I would
 therefore still request the 3.4 packages to be removed.

I have no objection for removing those eggs, but I don't have
permission to remove those eggs from download.zope.org/distribution

Right, me neither. We may need to organize some community access to download.zope.org/distribution, as some of the biggest egg creators (you, Christian Theune) regularly run into the problem that we want to do things only someone at ZC can do.

Regards,

Martijn