On Jul 13, 2007, at 7:04 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:

On Jul 13, 2007, at 6:57 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:

* zope.interface
* zope.security
* zope.app.container
* zope.hookable
* zope.i18nmessageid

Could you or someone else make final source releases of these first? I expect that some of these haven't changed since Zope 3.3. We should not make new releases of eggs if they haven't changed. One of the great things about eggs is that we can stop releasing non-changes. :)

In the short term, I'll go ahead and make windows eggs for the packages that have latest source distros.

I take that back. It looks like it's going to take more time than I have to figure out what releases to make. There are various versions floating around.

Please either:

Point me at an existing source release, and I'll be happy to generate corresponding windows eggs.

I made windows eggs for the latest version of zope.interface that's in pypi.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org