--On 29. August 2007 16:15:36 +0200 Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't like the overly long PyPI pages, but I do really like having
easily browsable documentation online. PyPI is the only places where
that is possible at the moment.

Pointing people to svn.zope.org to read documentation is not an option
in my opinion: finding and reading documentation would require a dozen
extra mouseclicks.

I also prefer the overlong Pypi pages as long as there is no chance to jump
_directly_ from PyPI into the related documentation section. Clicking on some svn.zope.org link and clicking through the directory structure is
not a very option from the usability prospective (even for experienced
programmers).

Andreas