Thanks for your help. However I am still not able to install the database adapter.

I copied the file  psycopg-configure.zcml into "package-includes"
and folder psycopgda into .\lib\python

C:\PyZope\ZopeHome
├───bin
├───etc
│   └───package-includes
├───lib
│   └───python
│       └───psycopgda
├───log
└───var

I get the following errors. ==>    ConfigurationError: ('Invalid value for', 'class', "Couldn't import psycopgd
a.adapter, No module named psycopg")

==============  LAST FEW LINES    =========================
  File "C:\PyZope\Python24\Lib\site-packages\zope\configuration\config.py", line
 1393, in toargs
    args[str(name)] = field.fromUnicode(s)
  File "C:\PyZope\Python24\Lib\site-packages\zope\configuration\fields.py", line
 141, in fromUnicode
    raise schema.ValidationError(v)
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "C:\PyZope\ZopeHome
\etc\site.zcml", line 7.2-7.55
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\etc\package-includes\psy
copgda-configure.zcml", line 1.0-1.31
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\lib\python\psycopgda\con
figure.zcml", line 6.2
    ConfigurationError: ('Invalid value for', 'class', "Couldn't import psycopgd
a.adapter, No module named psycopg")
==============  LAST FEW LINES    =========================
So do I have to install "psycopg" as well?

PHP+Postgres+Apache was a piece of cake. Why am I having so much trouble with this.
I guess I need to spend more time on this.

Zopehead.

On 10/27/05, James Allwyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And I created a Zope Home Instance at
>
> C:\PyZope\ZopeHome
>
> I could NOT find "package-includes" so I created it at
> C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\packages-includes and copied
> psycopg-configure.zcml into it.

Did you look for package-includes at:

C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\etc

I think that's where it should be. package-includes seems to have
about 30 *-configure.zcml files in it in a default instance.

Hope that helps,
James