Hi. I am wondering if zc.tables could not be incorporated into Zope3 trunk. My rational for its inclusion is so that the contents views may be refactored to use it. The current contents view makes little sense without batching and sorting. The ZMI could really use this basic face lift to bring it in line with the fundamental views provided in its Zope2 counterpart. I'd also suggest that the Boston skin be given preference over rotterdam as the default skin for zope.

Beyond this, a batching utility package is really needed in the way that ZTUtils provided this support in Zope2. While schooltool has this support, its GPL status does not make it accessible to non GPL developers (that might anticipate this generic utility in the code base). There are some really complex packages out there but this basic utility is still not available in our toolset. Many thanks.

Regards,
David