In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Michel Pelletier
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>Amos and I are gibbering like madmen with excitement to announce the
>Zope Book Beta.  This is the complete, technical draft of the book with
>all screenshots (but minus illustrations, those are on there way!).
>Some other things like a colophon and information about the authors is
>missing. The beta includes all completed chapters, the API reference,
>and the DTML reference.  We've received over a hundred comments,
>corrections, and ideas from you the community and it has made a much
>better book.  This is the one to print out and give to your friends as
>christmas gifts, folks, so get crackin and start reading at
>http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/.
>
>Enjoy,
>
>-Michel

wonderful, but the stuff on Python methods seems to refer to features
which are certainly not in 2.2.2 and apparently not in CVS. Indeed CVS
Zope2 doesn't seem to contain any Python method product! Indeed we will
apparently soon be able to create XSLT methods!

Which potential Zope does the book address?
--
Robin Becker