Kirk Strauser wrote:
On Tuesday 03 May 2005 15:30, J Cameron Cooper wrote:

Look at the Python 'email' package:
http://python.org/doc/lib/module-email.html

You'll need to use External Methods to use this module, or allow access
to it so that you can use Python Scripts.

That's what I was afraid of. I love Zope and Python (and am getting ready to write a magazine article about the two) but jumping through Pythonic hoops to do stuff that would be easy in DTML drives me nuts.

Thanks for the pointer, though. I'd stumbled across that earlier, but had kept looking in search of something easier.

So you have it in DTML and want to re-write in Python but you don't want to do it in Python?

Then why change it? It works, right?

                --jcc

--
http://plonebook.packtpub.com/