Thanks Tino and Andrew. This is all useful feedback.

Regards,
David

On Friday, July 15, 2005, at 05:11 AM, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Am Freitag, den 15.07.2005, 16:25 +1000 schrieb Andrew Milton:
+-------[ Tino Wildenhain ]----------------------
| Am Donnerstag, den 14.07.2005, 12:46 -0300 schrieb David Pratt:
| > I am looking at using the ExUserFolder with Postgres. Any users of | > this combination that could share feedback (positive or negative) on
| > how this solution is working for them. Many thanks.
|
| I use it but in a very hacked up form because I need inline auth
| and I wanted sha1 hash instead of the default crypt.

BTW, the 0.50.x branch has pluggable crypt types..

crypt, md5, sha are part of the crypts you can pick.. or you can write your
own in about 30 seconds if you need something else.

Well this sha1 patch wasnt the real hard work ;-)

Inline auth was the real nut to crack. And the fact XUF returns HTML
instead of using appropriate exceptions add to the complexity :-)

I hope PAS will fill the gap although it isnt yet ready for prime time.