The 2.8 version of zope no longer displays tracebacks in the terminal window (after excecuting ./runzope). It just stops execution at any errors. I am trying to troubleshoot a page that is called from another server, so I do not get to view the error document.

I have debug mode turned on. Is there any way I can get this information? It is ok if it ends up in a logfile, but output to shell (like previous zope behaviour) is preferred.

I am linux (x86) using a zope built from sources.

Thanks for any tips.

-e