Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 03:30:42PM -0500, J Cameron Cooper wrote:

error_log is by default set to ignore three common types of exceptions. You should remove NotFound from the list if you're getting NotFound exceptions and want to see them.

Ahhh.. Thanks, now I have a traceback, unfortunately it didn't make it any
more clear to me what the problem is.

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 355, in traverse
  Module ZPublisher.HTTPResponse, line 651, in debugError

In Zope 2.7, I see that line raising a debug error. Why it doesn't get through I don't know, but here's what it says::

 "The object at %s has an empty or missing " \
 "docstring. Objects must have a docstring to be " \
 "published." % URL

That should help you, I think. All Zope objects that are to be published to the web must have a docstring.

                --jcc

--
"Building Websites with Plone"
http://plonebook.packtpub.com/