Håkan Johansson a écrit :
I need some sort of content editor and have looked at both Epoz and Kupu.
My problem is that I can't get any of them to work. If I install Epoz, Zope crashes without any error messages.

Have you looked in the logs ?

(snip)
Are these editors even usable by me?

I had no problem using Epoz or Kupu.

I found the Kupu documentation a bit cryptic too. As I am very new to Zope, I want a simple functioning example how to edit a simple document object.

Use the code, Luke. Silva uses Kupu, so having a look at Silva's code should get you started.

Epoz has this but I could not try it because of the crash.

I have googled around a lot, but I haven't found anything that resembles my problems.

You don't give enough informations (logs, tracebacks etc) for us to help you.