Ah! Thanx! DocFinder will shore come very useful in time =)

Btw, what editor would you recommend for writing python outside Zope. I've frequently used Eclipse with PyDev before, but it's a bit slow and heavy. I've looked around a bit on the free editors without finding anything I like so I'm thinking it might be worth trying a commercial editor. What do you guys use?

/Erik