New to python/Zope, old-timer on PHP....

I'm using MySQL and a ZSQL method to insert data into the database.  ex:

    insert into org (org_name, org_phone) values ('x', 'y')

What I'm trying to figure out is that org_id (also part of the org table, but not specified in the sql statement) is an auto_increment primary key field and in PHP I can use mysql_insert_id() to find out what org_id was set to after the mysql_query() call.

Is there a way to retrieve that value with ZSQL method, or must I use some other mechanism?

Thanks!
--

Ben Menking RHCE
IT Security Consulting