Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:

yeah, I can see how this kind of attitude draws lots and lots of new
followers to zope.

This guy doesn't want Zope, he wants something lighter like Django or Pylons. He might find what he's looking for in Zope 3...

I am sure that treating him like dirt under our shoes will help improve
his perception of zope and why it is such a wonderfull tool.

Well, he's treating us like dirt, Dario. Rather than spending time helping to document Zope, he's gone off and built a wiki slating it. Thanks, but no thanks...

I am not sure, however, that the zope community needs this kind of ad
hominem argumentation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem) towards
any and all that raise any kind of issue with zope.

This certainly isn't the case. People who expect their work to get doen for them for free will get a hard time. I'd suggest that people who come with particularly unconstructive approaches to how zope may be improved will also come in for a similarly hard time...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk