Hi, J Cameron!
With constructor I mean the function I use to create the object. In this
case:
context.manage_addProduct['Yanged'].CrearYanged(NuevaId)

CrearYanged

How can I convert it to public?

Thanks!

2007/7/24, J Cameron Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Garito wrote:
> Hi Andrew!
> In a normal method inside the product's class I use this:
> security = ClassSecurityInfo()
> security.setPermissionDefault('Freemind', ('Manager', 'Developer'))
> security.declareProtected ('Freemind', 'freemind')
>
> But outside the class I have no idea how to create security object
>
> Can I put a code like this outside the class?

No. Permission for a constructor is set when you register it, usually in
the __init__.py. (context.registerClass)

        --jcc

--
Connexions
http://cnx.org