----- Original Message ----- From: "Garito" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Re: Declare constructor as public

Hi, J Cameron!
With constructor I mean the function I use to create the object. In this
case:
context.manage_addProduct['Yanged'].CrearYanged(NuevaId)

CrearYanged

How can I convert it to public?

Make sure that the folder and the script that contains the "context.manage_addProduct['Yanged'].CrearYanged(NuevaId)" code are accessible to the user.

Also, the folder where the new 'Yanged' instance is being created must be 'writeable' by the user.

If it is not working, make sure that 'Unauthorized' is not listed in the 'Ignored exception types' list in your error_log, so you can track the problem down.

Jonathan