I did some research about OpenBSD in my graduate cyber security class
and came to the conclusion that more people should run OpenBSD on
company computers compared to Windows and even compared to the likes
of Linux and FreeBSD.  That extra security is just so important.
Businesses are never going to buy Windows laptops and then switch them
to OpenBSD.  They want a support contract and someone to call when
something does not work.  The OpenBSD project has a small developer
base and always seems to be struggling for money.  It is my thinking
that if the team in charge of OpenBSD development offered hardware
with OpenBSD supported 100% on it and sold with it preinstalled that
OpenBSD laptops could become a niche offering like Chromebooks but
fully open source.  My apologies for upsetting Theo de Raadt himself
though.  Just thinking about how the project could get more awareness
of OpenBSD out there and more people using the OS.  Few hardware
companies bother with OpenBSD support because it has such a small
market share.  Just sharing my ideas on how to get more people aware
of the project and using the OS as their daily driver.