> Hi Art!
>
> I've uploaded four logo designs here;
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Visual_Concept_Proposals#Nikash_SINGH
>
> As with everyone else's, they're not polished final works, (constructive)
> feedback
>is welcome.
> Every Design has an accompanying in-context image (of the logo as it might
> appear
>on stationery).
> All Designs are in vector, all use Liberation Sans(which has been carefully
> kerned
>per-glyph).
> And I spent quite some time sketching out meaningful ideas, which I hope
> you'll
>like.

I especially like the freehand Overlapping Os.  I looked at that concept a
while
back but mine just kept coming out looking like targets! :/   Nothing as good
as
this.  Not so down with the flying laptop, but I like the other two.  Not sure
how
well the flying chair would age but I love the unique shape it would give when
scaled.
The last one is interesting as much for it's colour as anything else, although
really like the graphic as well.  Blue is a "sophisticated" colour but not eye
catching in the same way as the Yellow/gold/orange part of the colour spectrum
and
I've often wondered if changing it would be advantageous

I also like the reversed S graphic on the stationery.  It follows a strong
element
from the website graphic and is very striking.

Good stuff

> -Nik

 Cheers
GL
--
Graham Lauder,

Ambassador for OpenSUSE Linux on your Desktop

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org.nz