Hi Andy, *

Andy Brown wrote:
> Has anyone made a logo, official, for the 10th Anniversary yet?
> Preferably in PNG format.  Looking to use as a banner.

I'm sorry, but I think we'll not have any official logo for the anniversary
during the next weeks.

We are just starting an initiative to create a more consistent branding
throughout all areas of OOo (I'll have finished my summary of the branding
meeting at Hamburg this weekend), so we can't tell you now about the design
we'll have for the anniversary.

It would be great if it was possible to promote the anniversary already on ALA.

Do you know, when will be the last possible time to print such a banner?

As ALA will be in June, I could imagine, that we could provide a banner in
about four weeks.

Best regards

Bernhard