Hi Bernhard,

Dr. Bernhard Dippold wrote:
> Hi Andy, *
>
> I'm sorry, but I think we'll not have any official logo for the anniversary
> during the next weeks.
>
> We are just starting an initiative to create a more consistent branding
> throughout all areas of OOo (I'll have finished my summary of the branding
> meeting at Hamburg this weekend), so we can't tell you now about the design
> we'll have for the anniversary.
>
> It would be great if it was possible to promote the anniversary already on
> ALA.
>
> Do you know, when will be the last possible time to print such a banner?
>
> As ALA will be in June, I could imagine, that we could provide a banner in
> about four weeks.
>
> Best regards
>
> Bernhard

As a follow up.

If I can get the graphic by the first of May we will be in good shape.
If there is not one available by then I will just use the standard OO.o
3 logo.

Also the aspect ratio needs to be 5385 X 2265 to make the final image
sharp on the banner.

Also, Bernhard, if when you have time please send me a copy of the
graphic you used as the background for the pamphlet you did.

Thanks

Andy