Bernhard Dippold wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> late reply - perhaps you don't need the graphic anymore...

Not a problem.  When I wrote that I did not think about that I could
extract the graphics from the .ODT file, which I did.

> I uploaded the SVG source of the image to the wiki:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/File:Splash_background_letter.svg
>
> If you prefer the finalized PNG graphic, I can send it to you as a
> private mail (1,8 MB).

No need I had an idea but that did not work out so having the source
will not help.

> What I found out looking at the final pamphlet version is, that it is
> licensed under CC by-sa, while the splash screen I used as graphical
> basis is LGPL.
>
> As we can't relicense the splash under a different license, I modified
> the license text on the folder: CC by-sa is valid for the text, LGPL for
> the graphics.

No problem.

> I uploaded the new versions of the files to the wiki:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/File:Pamphlet_BD.pdf
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/File:Pamphlet_BD.odt
> (each of the files is larger than 3 MB!)

Thanks I will grab a copy.  I found a company that I can get the
pamphlets printed by online, but I had to change the center slightly to
pull away from the folds.

--
Andy