FYI: This message has been moderated, so please Cc Bill in your replies

Bill Cameron wrote on 2010-05-11 10.22:
I've just registered with OpenOffice, so do not know if this has been addressed
already.

I, along with a surprisingly large proportion (7%-10%) of the male population,
struggle with Daltonism (colour-blindness).  I have worked on print production and
found very little sympathy for my condition - I suppose most of us avoid such
circumstances.  Consequently marketing&  image-generators overlook this
problem.  I have seen bad examples using close tones, but even black print on red
background can be unreadable.

I would like this to be properly considered as you are offering the chance to
become involved.

With the variety of colour-blind conditions and severity, I don't think you
will please all the people all the time, but at least amke the concession that
other s/ware house don't.  Who knows, you could revolutionise the world.

Bill

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead