Dear *,

Just a remark -- Scribus allows to display the document from the perspective of a color-blind in different variants.

Simon

Gabriel Cobos wrote:
Dear Ivan & Bill-

Ivan:
I think Bill is "putting it out there" that there are some Daltonism-Friendly templates in the gallery (or perhaps the U.I. I do stand to be corrected if I have read the e-mail messages wrong). Oddily enough, my Father and youger Brother have the same condition and have wondered the same thing.

Perhaps in the next release or for newer templates the OO-teams consider make a "Dual" style? i.e. Full color, and another in grayscale only? This could go several different ways, but, it is just my thoughs, and I do like to be corrected.

Bill:
Are my theories correct? Or am I simply "grasping at straws." I will side with Ivan on that point.

Again, I could be incorrect in my thought processes, so I will accept any feedback.

Kind Regards,
-Gabriel

No infections found in this outgoing message
Scanned by iolo System Shield®
http://www.iolo.com