Here's one that contains no punctuation that I have 50+ times in the corpus
    Subject: Shark Tank Loves This New Diet Product

Of the ones that didn't have punctuation that I spot checked, they all were
sent to an address that matched a Collect Address.  Are collect addresses
exempt from the duplicate file name limit?

Here's an example of one with punctuation that is there many times and is
not sent to collect addresses
     Subject: Ringing Ears? Eat This for Breakfast & Destroy Tinnitus Fast.

Anyone else seeing anything like this?