On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Steve Edwards
<asterisk....@sedwards.com> wrote:

One of my clients is complaining that their customers that use U-verse (and other cable providers) for telephone service cannot enter credit card numbers reliably.

The issue not all digits are received in my dialplan.

The calls come in on PRI.

It's an old 1.2 install, so the only tweak available is 'relaxdtmf.'

Any clues on how to proceed?

Would jumping to 1.6 help?