On Mon, 24 Jan 2011, David Backeberg wrote:

Well, I would say more data samples are needed then. It could certainly be the boss's uverse connection and not other uverse connections.

They've had complaints from off-site agents and from long term customers who noticed that 'it stopped working' when they switched.

If every SIP connection failed wouldn't you know it by now?

If it were SIP...

My client guestimates it may affect up to 20% of their customers.

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST