On Mon, 24 Jan 2011, David Backeberg wrote:

Can you record a few calls just to confirm the problem?

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011, Steve Edwards wrote:

If I record via mixmonitor(), I just get a bunch of clicks where the DTMF should be. I'm assuming this is because the DSP has already taken the DTMF out of the audio stream.

If I record via 'sudo ztmonitor 89 -R rx -T tx' and then convert to wav with '/usr/bin/sox -r 8000 -s -w -c 1 -t raw tx tx.wav' all I get is a steady 'high pitched tone' which Audacity says has peaks at 16hz, 1khz, 2khz, 3khz and 4khz.

ztmonitor -vv shows rx values peaking around 6000 and tx values peaking around 7000. Isn't that rather 'hot?'

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST