Hi, Sandra,

At 03:21 AM 10/31/2004, you wrote:
>>Then, to my surprise, I completely understood the remaining 4 paragraphs...
>>especially from a Baha'i perspective.<<..

What is your take on it?

>>In the last paragraph you mention individualized spirits in the vegetable kingdom.
>>I'm particularly curious how you might make a connection between the cohesion in the
>>mineral kingdom (and particulars in vegetable kingdom) both of which are ordained
>>through Divine will and NOT particular/individual will; and, that of the human
>>species -who has yet to arrive at cohesion through "free will" alone.<<

Well, of course we, as humans, do not come into existence as a result of our own wills
either. IMO, the mineral substance (universally) is **itself** the particular in
relation to the mineral spirit. Then different combinations of atomic substance can
become particularized in relation to acts of structurization.

Mark A. Foster * http://markfoster.net
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger"
-- Mark Twain and Abbie Hoffman