Mark, you said:
I think we understand particulars through the rules (structurizations) which we assign to them. Rules, structurizations, categories, or universals are basically relationships between particulars. (Most of that paragraph is taken from my paper - in progress.)

Alright then: so far so good. If the Manifestation of God is taken as a structuriization there may be some discussion about man. For if it is determined that his reality is a structuralizaton of God, we have one answer. If we see him as a structuriization of his self (or his imagined self? or his "insistent self?) we may have a different answer. This brings me to the issues of capacity and/or potential.

In physics 101 we learn the a weight at the top of an inclined plane on the planet earth has a certain potential energy. That energy can be calculated. I would think that the whole of the mechanism would be considered a mixture of particulars (the weight of the weight, the incline angle, the length of the incline taken separately) and the result of the complex as a set of relationships that are contextualized, meaningful and volitional would be a secularization. Can the capacity of man to know God be called a structurization? If so, with what would it necessarily have a relationship so that the capacity can be identified? Would the relationship have to be with God?

Richard