Hi (again) Mark,

You wrote to Richard: <IMO, the different evolutions are dynamic structurizations.>

I agree with this also. My personal feeling is that "Creation" in all it's forms was structuralized (your terminology) ...normally, I would say: set in motion... by the One Creator we know as God.

While all known existence has a motivating "spirit" only the human species was endowed with cognition through a rational mind and soul in additin to spirit. Having that capacity, humans are able to exercise free will. In doing so, they/we can change the dynamics of structuralization in all earthly kingdoms.

The mineral, vegetable, and animal kingdoms excercise (if you will) "Radiant Acquiesence" without cognition! Only humans, having the blessing and burden of knowledge, must distinguish between following Divine Will or assuming "partnership".

The choices we make whether as individuals, particulars or as a structured "society" are a reflection of the ability (singularly or collectively) to recongnize Divine Will. And, that can only be achieved in limited degrees through the Revelations of the Manifestations of God.

lovingly,  Sandra

__________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, use subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]