Okay. Well, again, if I were talking about a particular human reality, I would call it a particular. If I were talking about "the reality of man" (a structurization, or dynamic power of naming, for humans collectively), I would call it a universal.

Good. Thank you. I needed that specific clarification. I get the impression however, that as the Manifestations of God are taken as one, as well as individually and as collectively; then man can be taken the same way without changing the use of the term "structuralization".

Does that mean that the undifferentiated substance (atom) is a particular?<<

IMO, an atom or an element is a particular in relation to a compound. However, the substance of the mineral kingdom is a particular in relation to the mineral spirit.

Good. That is clearly consistent.

If so, as its existence depends upon relationships between various energy levels that the "particularness" of the atom is a structurization as well?<<

As I am using the term, a structurization is a name for a universal. Reality is constructed through the dynamic process of naming.

The construction of your system then would be a "dynamic process of naming?"

Mark A. Foster * http://markfoster.net "Sacred cows make the best hamburger" -- Mark Twain and Abbie Hoffman