Hi, Richard,
> IMO, each Prophet would be a particular. The concept, "Manifestations of > God," is a universal or structurization.

I agree.

For if it is determined that his reality is a structuralizaton of God, we have one answer.<<

I wouldn't call the Reality, in the sense of the Soul, of any one Prophet a structurization. In my view, it is a creation.

I was speaking of the reality of man rather than the Reality of the Manifestation.

In physics 101 we learn the a weight at the top of an inclined plane on the planet earth has a certain potential energy. That energy can be calculated. I would think that the whole of the mechanism would be considered a mixture of particulars (the weight of the weight, the incline angle, the length of the incline taken separately) ....<<

As I see it, the mixture would consist of structurizations, and the mixture itself would be a structurization. However, the substance of the "mineral kingdom" (another structurization) is the particular.

Does that mean that the undifferentiated substance (atom) is a particular? If so, as its existence depends upon relationships between various energy levels that the "particularness" of the atom is a structurization as well?

>>... and the result of the complex as a set of relationships that are >>contextualized, meaningful and volitional would be a secularization >>[Mark: structurization?].

I agree with that.

As do I. Thank you for the correction (structurization)

Can the capacity of man to know God be called a structurization?<<

I would call an individual capacity a manifestation of a particular human soul. However, the concept of "human capacities" or "capacities fo know God" would, to me, be a structurization.

That is consistent with humankind being regarded as one soul as well as with "the faith of no man can be conditioned by any one except himself" IMO.

Mark A. Foster * http://markfoster.net "Sacred cows make the best hamburger" -- Mark Twain and Abbie Hoffman