Sandra,

At 02:23 AM 11/4/2004, you wrote:
>>Okay!  It is fair to say that the process isn't without error...  (haven't read
>>Hacking ... obviously)<<

I am not sure how error would fit in. As Aleister Crowley said, "Do as thou wilt is
the whole of the law." Through expressing our wills, we collectively (in interaction
with others) structurize our lifeworlds.

>>So, how do we reconcile that with Divine Will - which is infallible?  (In terms of
>>"Naming"...)<<

To my understanding, that statement would be somewhat tautological (circular).  IMO,
infallibility and the divine Will are pretty much identical. Infallibility is the
*exercise* of the divine Will. Naming is the process of whereby God structurizes His
creation.

name: "A word or words by which an entity is designated and distinguished from
others."
-- The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

The structurizational (naming)   process of distinguishing categories of particulars
from other categories of particulars results in structure.

Mark A. Foster * http://markfoster.net
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger"
-- Mark Twain and Abbie Hoffman