The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I think it would be a great idea if Gilberto or Matt ask Sistani or Fazel Lankarani about Baha'is specifically, if they consider us Baha'is as najas infidels apostates or kAAfir or mushrik.

Dear Matt and Gilberto, will you both kindly do ask this question in separate letters from the Shiah Ayatollahs Lankarani, Khamenei, and Sistani and from other leading Sunni mufti scholars?

Best regards

Iskandar

Sent from my iPod