The Baha'i Studies Listserv
The latest within the Abrahamic and Iranian religious traditions.

There are other progressive revelation lineages like Dharmic religions, Chinese
religions, Korean religions, Vietnamese religions, Japanese religions, UFO
religions, New Relgious Movements, Contemporary Modern Neo Paganism,
Shinshukyo, etc.

The Baha'i Faith is the most recent revelation if you limit revelation to
Abrahamic religions and Iranian religions.

You should qualify that statement with in the Abrahamic and Iranian traditions.

Sent from my iPad