The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Generally, Baha'is tend to view the criticisms of religions as valid, but only
apply to all non-Baha'i religions. When Baha'is do the exact same things that
they criticize people of other religions doing, they hypocritically view
themselves as above criticism.

I don't see myself ever returning to being a Baha'i, even though NSA mail still
comes to my old house despite having moved to an apartment several years ago. I
also don't really care if I still get falsely counted as an inactive Baha'i.

Sent from my iPad