The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I would rather like you to use liberal and progressive interchangeably. All
progressives are liberal, but not all liberals are progressives. Progressive is
a subset of liberal, not equivalent with liberal. Conservatives, libertarians,
and social democrats are liberals as well, not just progressives.

I only used the word liberal, because Wikipedia uses liberal in the widest
sense, not just as a code word for progressive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_religion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarian_Universalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarian_Universalist_Association

Sent from my iPad